The two elder wives of King Thimmannajila, Pandyakka Devi and Malli Devi built this Basadi. This Basadi is situated on the western side of the fort of Bahubali and was build in the year 1604. Given the blessing of Charukeerthi Swamy, this basadi was built by the queens. There is a idol of Chandranatha Swamy in this Basadi.
The younger queen Binnani Devi of Timmaraja built the Binnani Basadi in front of Akkangala Basadi. In the Basadi, the bronze statue of 16th Theerthankara Shanthinatha Stands there. In the inscription, there is a mention of the blessings of Charukeerthi Swamy and the details of donations are given. On the southern side of this, there stands a pillar of Lord Brahma.
Parshwanatha Swamy Basadi
On the eastern side, there stands a Parshwanatha Swamy Basadi. Parshwanatha Statue was made up with Shining Bronze. This Basadi is situated on the rear of Lord Gommateshwara. The renovation work of this Basadi was done in the year 1936 by the Swamiji of Moodbidri Jain Mutt.